Due to COVID-19, we are doing things a little differently.
Here are some of the precautions we are taking:
- When you schedule your appointment, Dr. Mikolajewski will ask you to complete a High-Risk COVID-19 Conditions Form.
- On the day before your appointment, Dr. Mikolajewski will call you to do a COVID-19 Symptom Screen. You will also complete one when you enter the clinic.
- All caregivers, children, and researchers will be required to wear a mask. We have masks available.
- Our office and equipment is cleaned thoroughly before and after each participant.
- You’ll notice that the toys are missing from our waiting room. Your child is welcome to bring their own toy to play with during down time.
If you have an appointment scheduled, but are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we will be happy to reschedule. Just call Dr. Mikolajewski at (504) 988-4526.
Thank you for your cooperation!